1.Services rendered for Spiritual Development
- Conducting Punyagrama moral values programmes with dhamma school students, parents and the temple as the center point.
- Conducting various programmes for whiikkus and Sil Maathas.
- Implementation of the Mathata Thitha Programme to build a society free ofnarcotics.
- Providing necessary facilities for the Buddhist monk visiting our country to obtain visa.
2.Services rendered for physical Development
- Granting financial assistance for the development of Buddhist temples.
- Constructions a conference hall of international level to exchange views for bikkus and lay groups of local and abroad on Buddhist philosophy.
- Constructing the "Dutugemunu Pilgrims Rest" for the use of the devotees visiting Nepal to pay homage to Lumbini sacred area.
- Constructing Rajarata Holida Resord to provide lodging facilities for state officers who visit for official matters and to pay homage to the historical Anuradhapura sacred area.
- Promoting and distributing the buddhist Diary and the Temples calleup diary annually for the use of the bhikkus residing in temples.